Technical Assistance iLearn Support
If you have questions or are experiencing trouble with this service, iLearn support is provided through the following channels:
Technical Assistance Zoom Support
If you have questions or are experiencing trouble with this service, you can contact Zoom support directly by clicking on Help Center in the Zoom app menu.
- Zoom Support Website
- Zoom Support Hotline: 1-888-799-9666 ext 2
ITS Remote Resources
First time working from home? This guide will get you up and running in no time: Your Guide to Working From Home
UC Riverside Resources for Working Remotely:
- Using the Virtual Private Network (VPN) to Access Secured Campus Resources: Many campus resources, files, and applications are secured. Learn how to use the VPN to access secured campus resources when working offsite. If you are still using the AnyConnect VPN, click here for instructions.
- Accessing an On-Campus Device Remotely (Managed Desktop): Learn how to initiate a remote desktop session for a managed PC workstation that remains on campus.
- Accessing an On-Campus Device Remotely (Non-Managed Desktop): Learn how to initiate a remote desktop session for a non-managed PC workstation that remains on campus.
- Using the UCR ServiceLink Portal: Learn how to access the portal, search the self-help knowledgebase, and submit and track support tickets.
- Accessing Office 365 Applications: Learn how to access Microsoft 365 applications such as Outlook, OneDrive, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, SharePoint, Teams, etc.
- IT Training Toolkit: Learn how to use Office 365 applications, such as Teams, SharePoint, and OneDrive, as well as other IT applications.
- Using Zoom for Video Conferencing: Learn how to use Zoom for video conferencing, as well as how to request a Pro License for larger meetings.
- Using Google Drive for File Sharing: This guide provides basic information and access to resources that will help you get up and running on Google Drive (R'Docs).
- Computer Data Security While Working Remotely: Learn security tips and best practices when working remotely to help keep our campus data safe while working remotely.
- Top 5 Steps to Securely Work from Home: Learn and adhere to these top 5 security tips for working from home.
- Using TechAlerts to Monitor Application Status: Performance issues of any kind that affect UCR’s applications and network are reported via TechAlerts. From this site, you can view real-time updates on application and network status.
- Accessing Applications via R’Space: The R’Space portal is a convenient place to access enterprise applications and HR resources, as well as view UCR announcements and news. To log in, visit https://portal.ucr.edu/. Like many resources, you will be required to authenticate your identity by entering your NetID and password, as the portal is protected by CAS.
Need something else?
- Submit a Help Ticket related to online teaching (ITS Service Link)
- BearHelp email: BearHelp@ucr.edu